
One of our favorite things about New Jersey is the Fireflies! The other night we went out in the backyard, bottles in hand to try our best to catch them! Emily was the first to get one in her jar! She was brave...except later that night she wanted to sleep in our room because she thought they were going to come in her bed! She hasn't wanted to catch them since. Jackson and Lauren also gave it a try and caught quite a few. Logan just watched everyone else.

We were disappointed though, because once they are in the bottle they didn't light up anymore. Does anyone know why??? We are new to these kind of bugs!


2 comments:
Your house is awesome! When Chris told me you have seen all those animals, it made me think of the field behind the house I grew up in. But that was in rural Utah! I am glad you're settling in, let me know if you need anything.
Oh, those magical bugs...Fireflies! I wish they were everywhere. They make for such a fun summer evening. Oh, the joys of the east!
Post a Comment