Laurie's first tooth broke through the other day. She is getting so big and is so much fun. She is such a good baby and I am enjoying every minute with her! She is rolling and drooling and laughing! She will be six months old in a few weeks--she's growing too fast. I need her to stay little!
I hope everyone had a great birthday! I can't believe Laurie is almost 6 months even though my little guy is almost 7 months now! She looks like such a sweet baby!
Look at those baby blue eyes! She is beautiful! And I think she is starting to look a whole lot more like the other 3! Can't wait to see her in a few weeks! It was fun to talk you guys last night!
2 comments:
I hope everyone had a great birthday! I can't believe Laurie is almost 6 months even though my little guy is almost 7 months now! She looks like such a sweet baby!
Look at those baby blue eyes! She is beautiful! And I think she is starting to look a whole lot more like the other 3! Can't wait to see her in a few weeks! It was fun to talk you guys last night!
Post a Comment