December 15, 2008

Husband Tag


I just got tagged by Katie--or should I say Ryan did! He'll love me for doing this...I'm sure, but it's one of the benefits of being the blogger in the family!

*What is your husband's name? Ryan Jessen Dent
*How long have you been married? 10 years in a few weeks!
*How long did you date? From first date to engagement...about 11 months. (He'll say a long time, I'll say not long enough!)
*Who is taller? No contest...he is.
*Who can sing the best? He does.
*Who pays the bills? Bill pay (under his close supervision!) That's his department. He is great at managing our bills and accounts! I love that I married an accountant!
*Who does the laundry? Me!
*Who mows the lawn? He does.
*Who cooks dinner? I do...unless ordering pizza counts!
*Who is the first to admit when they're wrong? We both take our turn.
*Who kissed who first? He kissed me first.
*Who wears the pants? He does--but I usually tell him which ones to put on!
*He's sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen? Half screen is a show/Half screen is the TV guide--his favorite feature on our TV! Can watch something and flip channels at the same time!
*You're out to eat, what kind of dressing does he get on his salad? Caesar
*What's one food he doesn't like? Tomatoes
*What kind of drink does he order? Water or a Diet Coke.
*Where did he go to high school? Davis High
*What size shoe does he wear? 12
*If he was to collect anything, what would it be? Right now, a Rental Payment--our house in Stansbury is vacant.
*What is his favorite type of sandwich? Quiznos Turkey Bacon Club, Subway Sweet Onion Chicken Teriyaki, or Grilled Tuna with Cheese at home (when I'm willing to make it!)
*What would he eat every day if he could? Chocolate--it's not would if he could, it's what does he eat everyday!
*What is his favorite cereal? Raisin Bran Crunch is one of his favorites. He's likes most every kind of cereal and loves to eat it for a late night snack.
*What is his favorite sports team? The Aggies! Through rain or shine. Becoming a Jets and Yankees fan though too!
*Who did he vote for? McCain.
*Who is his best friend? Me.
*How many places has he lived in? Utah, Hawaii, and New Jersey
*You bake him a cake for his birthday; what would it be? Ice Cream Cake Roll--every year!
*What could he spend hours doing? Budgeting, Planning Vacations, or Planning our next party!
*What's something cool about him? He is always ready and willing to help anyone. Infact, he's usually on the lookout! He's great about finding someone in need and doing something to make their lives a little easier. (Including mine! I Love You!)

I tag Emily Rich, Camille Herbst, Andrea Dent, and Stephanie Grant

4 comments:

Katie said...

We love you Ryan! Thanks for marrying my sister!

Emily Holden said...

Thanks for sharing Karen! It was fun to read about my bro!

Andrea Dent said...

Karen, we are married to twins. Even down to the favorite cereal and birthday cake! Fun to get to know Ryan a little more!

Keely Kellett said...

That was fun to learn a little more about Ryan. You married an awesome guy! I want to know why Chris doesn't take care of the bills, though.