December 3, 2008

The Tooth Fairy Came Twice!

Emily lost her first tooth a week ago. She was so excited! She loved looking in the mirror at the gap in her teeth! The other middle tooth on the bottom was loose too, and moved right into the center of her gap! It looked so funny. She refused to pull it or let any one assist her! She was scared to go to bed at night because she worried she might swallow it. It hung on by a thread for a few days, and FINALLY fell out Sunday night!


Now she is missing her two bottom teeth...we laughed when we realized that was just the opposite of Laurie. Laurie only has her two bottom teeth!

7 comments:

andersson-whanau said...

Hi Karen! It was so great to receive your Christmas card and find a blog address! Your darling family is growing up beautifully. Glad to hear NJ is treating you well. We're still in Calif. and love it too. Here is our blog: andersson-whanau.com. So good to hear from you! Caroline

The Grant Family said...

We're losing teeth around here too! Ethan lost two in just one week. Ellie is still toothless and for that I and my chest are grateful. he he.

Rob & Autum said...

I love the bottom picture of them with their faces together..so sweet!
I made my blog private and would like to invite you. Will you send your email to autumallen2@yahoo.com

Mandy said...

I haven't visited your blog for a while and loved reading all your fun posts! I'm so jealous of your cruise! It looked wonderful!! Trips like that are essential...and I think you're right, it does make us more patient when we get home! Your kids are so cute....and such little clones of you and Ryan!

Mandy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Wendy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Wendy said...

Sister Karen,
We had a nice surprise this week when we got your Christmas card. My wife knows you better as "The Power Sister of the Great Arcadia Mission". Glad to see your family continues to grow. I know the holiday season is a fun time for the little kids. Thanks so much for keeping in touch. We just moved to Montana and you will get our new mailing address with our card. Take care and hope you and family have a Wonderful Christmas. Bret Jorgensen

http://www.bretandwendyplusfive.blogspot.com/