IT IS MY MOM'S BIRTHDAY!!!
She turned 29 (again) today! Last week she mentioned she might make the jump to 30 this year! I was a little surprised and told her to think it through carefully and not rush into anything! Once you're out of your twenties you can't go back! This morning when I called her I was relieved to hear she is still 29! I won't tell you how young she really is, but if you're good at math--add one and multiply by two! It's a big year and I want her to know how much I love and appreciate her.
My mom is the most selfless and loving person. She is always serving and helping everyone around her. She always puts others first and continuously goes the extra mile. When she stayed with our kids a few months ago while Ryan and I went on a trip, she ironed everything in every closet of our house...no kidding. Ryan was in heaven. Thank you mom for your kindness to us and also for your example.
My mom is a woman of incredible faith. She has a great love for Jesus Christ and his gospel. I remember as a teenager going down the hall to my bedroom--and night after night would see my mom on her knees. She used to have visible dents in her carpet where she would kneel to pray. They have since remodeled their bedroom--I'll have to check out her new carpet next time we are in Utah!
My mom always remembers the important (and not so important) events in my life and the lives of my children. We talk most every day and am thankful for her interest in our family. She is a wonderful grandma and my kids love her very much!
There is so much more, but I want to make sure I get this posted on her special day. Happy Birthday Mom! I love you and wish you at least 29 more great years!


1 comment:
I ditto this! Happy Birthday Mom! We all love you so much and hope you have a great day!
Post a Comment