March 28, 2009
Jackson was baptized on March 14th. It was such a special day, especially since all of his Grandparents were able to be here for the occasion. Grandma Dent helped us make a lei for him to wear (Ryan served his mission in Hawaii and wanted to start this tradition in our family.) We are so proud of him and his decision to be baptized.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I can't believe Jackson is 8 already! Seems like just yesterday he was born. Well, okay, not yesterday. But 8 years? Incredible how time has flown and our lives have changed. So fun to see your darling family!
It was a special day! Thank you so much for including our family. It was fun to meet your parents and Ryan's as well they were such nice people. I have to say I wasn't too surprised though since you and Ryan are so great!
Congratulations!!!
What a wonderful day! I'm so glad that all of your parents could come to celebrate with you. Jackson is such a sweet boy. How can our kids be so grown up?
We are so proud of you Jackson. You look so grown up! Congrats again! Love You! The Herbst's
congrats! I loved the video! I can't beleive he knew that when he was 3! So cute!! I'm glad you're back to posting! :)
Post a Comment