Not just a makeover...
watch out everyone this is going to be an overhaul!
It's time to get back to the blogging world, this time with a little more...creativity, story telling, and heart! Instead of going private we are going, how should we say, anonymous (just don't look at the blog title or browse back to earlier days!)
In my sleepless hour of 3 to 4 a.m. I decided to introduce my "classroom" and run with that theme--not to the extent of using apples and sharpened pencils as a background, but instead using it as a metaphor for our family. My children will now be introduced as 4th grade, 2nd grade, Pre-K, and our two year old is Home School! My husband is our loving and patient Principal and I, by right and responsibility of motherhood, their Teacher! Somehow it sounded better in the wee hours of the morning. Nonetheless, we will give it a try. Just know that all is subject to change.
Wish I had time to blog more...but we have a fieldtrip planned! Something to blog about tomorrow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Oh, Karen... I love it! You are so creative and I love the update. Can't wait to see more
Post a Comment