June 3, 2011

"Jersey" Duty

Ryan was summoned for Jury Duty last Wednesday..."Jersey Duty" as Logan calls it. He did a little research online for tips how not to be selected! He wore a white shirt, tie, and polished the cuff links! He even picked up a paper on the way to the courthouse in an effort to "look informed!" Despite his best attempts, he is now Juror #1!

He originally had a business trip to Mexico City scheduled for Thursday and Friday. I have to say...with 9:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. hours and a 10 minute commute! Bring it on!

I'm loving Jury Duty!

2 comments:

Laura said...

Awesome! Lucky Ryan to get chosen, does being Juror #1 have speical perks? I was called twice last year, and got dismissed after showing up because the guy took a plea deal. Fun times, it's good to have an update!

Camille Herbst said...

How funny! I have loved reading your new posts! We love your family!