
Logan got tagged by his cousin Austin! Here are 5 things about him you might not know!
1. Logan loves toys. He will play for hours with cars, trains, balls, superheros, puzzles, and light sabers (aka light savers). Somehow half of the toybox ends up on Logan's bed after bedtime!
2. Logan doesn't want "witches teeth." This all started several months ago when he watched the movie Enchanted. He was afraid of the witch and her scary teeth. The timing was perfect though--we used the witch's scary smile to encourage him to brush (something else he didn't like to do very much!) Now when he tries to resist the toothbrush we just ask, "Do you want witches teeth?" He quickly opens and cleans his pearly whites! He is a very good brusher now!
3. Logan is a quick learner--it's obvious he is the third child and has learned a few tricks of the trade from his older brother and sister. The other day I asked him to clean up the mess in his room. I was amazed a few minutes later when I came back and his room was spotless! Then...I noticed Woody's arm and his pajama bottoms poking out from under his dresser! I peeked underneath and sure enough there was everything else he "put away!" (We wish he'd catch on as quick to potty training!)
4. Logan is our "Little GPS." Our best friend in New Jersey is Lucy (the name we gave our Garmin GPS that is permanently attached to our windshield). Logan is good at repeating her instructions--"TURN LEFT MOM!" or "TURN RIGHT DAD." If we ever miss her directions, we just have to wait for Logan to tell us which way to go! I'm amazed how quickly he has learned to navigate the neighborhood...even without Lucy. He knows which direction is home and remembers streets, stores, and restauraunts we have visited.
5. Logan likes to play hide and seek during naptime! Logan still takes a nap everyday and is good at laying down. However, a few times in the last few weeks when I have gone in to check on him--he hasn't been there! I have found him asleep in my closet, under the coffee table, under the kitchen table, and behind the living room couch! The first time this happened, I moved him back into bed and he woke up and never went back to sleep--now I just let him sleep wherever I find him!
Logan tags Nate Herbst, Allyson Garner, and Braden Kellett!

3 comments:
Those were some really cute things about Logan. How old is he?
Karen, I am so glad you found us. Your family is so cute. Looks like are babies are just a couple of months apart. Please send me your email at spencer_melissa@hotmail.com Tell Ryan Hello!
He's cute! We'll have to get on it now that Ally is tagged.
Post a Comment