February 20, 2009

Today We Witnessed a MIRACLE!

This post will be short and sweet...
LOGAN POOPED ON THE POTTY!


It was a fight to get him there--but he did it...twice even. When he was finished he looked at me and said, "That was Awesome!"

I thought this day would never come. Lets hope for a repeat tomorrow!

5 comments:

Mandy said...

YEAH!!! Some are so much easier than others! I hope tomorrow is as successful as today! :)

The Grant Family said...

Ahhhhh.....you are so lucky! I long for the day when my 2 year old gets potty trained.

Andrea Dent said...

Logan, that IS awesome (and a miracle!) We love you!

Emily Holden said...

Way to go Logan! We love you!

Stephen said...

I just read this on here today -- yeah logan! the best part is that he said "that was awesome" I just about died laughing reading that! :)