May 27, 2009

Happy 1st Birthday Laurie!

The most important event that has happened this last month was Laurie's first birthday! She turned one on April 25th. Here she is one year ago...



Here she is today....


I can't believe she is already a year old. I wish she could stay little just a little longer! We had a great day celebrating--she (with the help of her older siblings) opened a few of her presents that morning before we headed off to baseball games. She had a great birthday nap and then we all went to dinner at a very Chinese Chinese restaurant. Someone at work recommended it to Ryan because of the salt water fish tanks right by the table. He was right--they were a hit. We sat next to Nemo and Dory! The food was pretty good too. Laurie loved watching the fish and the chopsticks kept the rest of the kids entertained!

After dinner we went to the park. Then went home to finish opening her presents and have cake and ice cream. I made Laurie her own little cake she could eat all by herself! Happy Birthday Laurie! We love you!